EYE CARE SERVICES FOR YOU IN REDONDO BEACH
AND EL SEGUNDO
Our eye care centers offer a full range of eye health services to clients of all ages, from children to older adults.
Eye Exams, Eyeglasses, Eye Emergency Care, and So Much More
Our El Segundo & Redondo Beach eye care centers offer a full range of eye health services to clients of all ages, from children to older adults: routine eye exams and vision tests, eye disease diagnosis and management, immediate attention for eye emergencies, and complete eye health management.
The optometrists at Advanced EyeCare Center provide prescriptions for eyewear and proudly offer corrective laser eye surgery co-management.
Get in touch with our office to set up an appointment at your convenience and learn more about some of our key services below.
Introducing Scleral Lenses For Keratoconus and Corneal Irregularities
Our optometrists are proud to offer advanced custom contact lenses for patients with corneal diseases, severe dry eye, post LASIK vision issues, and much more. Scleral lenses represent a major advancement in contact lens design which enables superior comfort and vision even for the hardest-to-fit patients.
Eye Care Services Provided In Redondo Beach and El Segundo:
- As a result, many doctors, including ophthalmologists, primary care providers, pediatricians and other optometrists, refer their medical and specialty cases to our practice.
- Even without knowing the term "dry eye" or "Dry Eye Syndrome", if you suffer from it, then you are all too familiar with the soreness, discomfort, and even the constant misery that can come with dry eyes.
- As a child quickly develops and the myopia rapidly progresses, the child is at a higher risk of developing dangerous eye diseases later in life, such as retinal detachment, macular degeneration, glaucoma and cataracts. Learn how myopia management can help.
- Complete eye exams are not just for updating your prescription. Learn more about what your eye doctor will screen for, what to expect at your appointment, some of the advanced technology we use, and special considerations for pediatric and infant eye care.
- How does diabetes affect vision? What does diabetes mean for eyesight? Learn more about eye problems resulting from diabetes including diabetic retinopathy, the most common diabetic eye disease and a leading contributor to blindness for adults in America.
- Eye problems can range from mild to severe; some are chronic, while others may resolve on their own. Here's a short list of common eye conditions we treat, such as astigmatism, dry eye syndrome and presbyopia.
- We diagnose and manage ocular diseases such as Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, Diabetic Retinopathy and Cataracts.
- Did you know your optometrist can help you with red eyes, pink eye, or sore eyes, foreign body removal and eye emergencies?
- If you're ready for an alternative to glasses and/or contacts look to us for co-management of LASIK, cataract, and other ocular surgery.
- Are you bothered by red, itchy eyes? You may have allergies.
- We invite you to browse through these articles to find information about vision and eye health for you and your family.