Founded nearly a century ago for the purpose of providing superior quality eyeglasses and goggles for race car drivers and airplane pilots, Persol now produces some of the most popular, timeless, luxury optical wear available in the U.S. Patenting their Meflecto technology for frames in the 1930s, Persol successfully delivered a state-of-the-art flexible stem frame system that provided optimal comfort to eyewear users by significantly reducing pressure on the temples. In addition, Persol frame technology facilitates the ability for frames to adapt to different head shapes without needing adjustments from your eye doctors in Manhattan Beach.
Benefits of Persol Frames
In addition to optometrists praising the overall functionality and comfort of Persol frames, they also offer the following advantages over other name-brand frames:
- Premium Persol crystal sunglass lenses provide exceptional protection against UV rays by rapidly absorbing ultraviolet radiation harmful to eyes
- Photochromic polarized and standard polarized lenses offer strong protection against bright glare
- Frames are made using hypoallergenic acetate that feels warm and pleasant to your skin
- Construction of Persol frames are mostly done by hand to ensure wearers receive frames presenting high levels of artistry
- Each Persol frame has a rounded, smooth bridge created using the company's telatura process
- Wearers can choose among dozens of frame sizes and designs or opt for customized features
Persol's unique ability to combine classic handcrafting and advanced production techniques allows them to offer the highest quality frames and lenses possible. Synonymous with style, luxury, and timeless craftsmanship, the Persol silver arrow icon representing the company is evident on every frame made in Italy by Persol.
VISIT YOUR EYE DOCTORS IN MANHATTAN BEACH TODAY!
Stop in to visit your eye doctors in Manhattan Beach today to experience the classic elegance and sophistication of Persol frames. To make an appointment for an eye exam, please call Advanced Eyecare Center in El Segundo today at 310-321-6990. We look forward to meeting with you!